Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rocker Chic Nail Art


Taylor Momsen

I love a rocker chic style. Pink and black compliment each other. I'm going to show you a Nail Art inspired by a Rocker Chic. I often see tutorials on YouTube that uses pink and black nail polish. 

First of all, I just wanna tell you guys that I never thought that this Rocker Chic nail art would be successful. This was my first attempt and I'm happy with what I've finished.

Let's Begin.


I applied a base coat to protect my nails. To my LEFT hand, I painted my thumb, index and middle fingernails pink. I painted black on my ring and pinky fingernail. Do the same on your RIGHT but it should be vice verza.
---


Make a French tip to your index and pinky. If your polish is pink, make a black French tip.. Vice verza.
---


Draw a heart on your thumb.
---


Do the same thing on your middle fingernail. Make a dots on the rest of the nails. (Index - the dots should be on the French tip. Ring - make a dots that looks like a cross. Pinky - dots should be on the lower portion.
---


Put a rhinestones to your French tip, at the sides of the heart on your middle fingernails and put the rhinestone to the dots that you made on your ring fingernails.
---



To your thumb, put rhinestones all over the heart shape.
---

Fin!


Enjoy your Rocker Chic Nail Art!


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment