Sunday, July 17, 2011

Despicable Me Minion Nail Art




I really love watching cartoons. I like drawing them when I was a kid. Now that I'm all grown up, I would love to use cartoon characters as an inspiration for my nail art. 

Today, we are going to do a Nail Art inspired by the cartoon "Despicable Me". I like the minions of Dr. Gru. I think they're cute. I like to have them....on my nails! 

Let's start.

Apply a base coat to protect you nails.

Apply a yellow nail polish. 

Using a thin brush, apply a blue nail polish at the top of your nail. This will serve as the minions shirt.

Draw a thin line using your black nail art pen. This black line will be the straps on the minions goggles.

 Get a silver polish and put some on a paper. Using a dotting tool make a 2 dots at the center of the black line.

Using a white nail art pen, make a dots overlapping the the silver dots.

Make a smaller dot at the center of the 2 white dots to create eyes.

Take a darker yellow nail art pen and draw a smile.

Done!
:-)


You already have your own minions.








No comments:

Post a Comment