Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bollywood Wedding Nails


Hi girls! I'm back! I've been busy the whole week. I haven't had any nail polish on for 3 days. Would you believe that? Haha. 

For this blog, I'm gonna feature a Nail Art that I saw from YouTube. I really love the design especially the color combination of Red and Gold. 


Let's Begin.

1 Start by applying base coat to protect your nails.


---

2 Apply two coats of any Gold nail polish. Mine was from Caress, Pure Gold.


---

3 Apply a gold dust to add more shimmer.


---

4 Using a nail art pen, draw lines, curves and dots. It's really up to your imaginations.


---

Done!
You can now enjoy your Bollywood Wedding Nail Art.
:-)


Bollywood Wedding Nails can also be done on your toenails.


---Inspired by:


I hope you like it. 

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment