Sunday, July 24, 2011

Domo-kun Nail Art


I'm so in love with Domo-kun. In fact, I have some Domo-kun pillows and bags. It was a gift from a love one.  Hee hee. Anyway, I'm going to show you guys how I did this nail art inspired by one of my favorite characters.



Let's begin.

I'm going to show you first how I did Domo-kun's face on my thumb.
Apply a nail hardener as a base coat. Then Apply a brown nail polish on your thumb. I used  Petite Nails by Etude House.



Draw a rectangle using a red nail art pen or use a thin brush. I used a red Nail Star two way nail art pen.



Draw 4 fangs using a white nail polish. Again, you can use a nail art pen or a thin brush.



Get a black rhinestone and put it at the upper side portions of the mouth. The rhinestones will serve as Domo's eyes.



This is how it should look like. :-)


---

Now, we're going to do the designs for the remaining nails.

Apply a red nail polish to your index finger. I used Ruby Red by San San.


---

Make a french tip on your middle finger using a black nail art pen or a balck polish with thin brush.


---

Apply a white nail polish on your ring finger.


---

Make a french tip on your pinky using a brown nail polish.


---

This is how it should look  like.


Index - Use a dotting tool make dots all over your index finger using a white nail polish. 
Middle - Make a straight line at the center of your nails overlapping the black French tip and put a white rhinestone at the center of the line.
Ring - Create a dots at the center of the nail upwards (diagonal). Make another dots at the edge of the nail. Use red nail polish.
Pinky - Make a straight line at the center using a white nail polish overlapping the brown French tip ang put red rhinestone at the center of the line.


You can now enjoy your Domo-kun nail Art!
Enjoy!


:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment