Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bluer Than Blue Nail Art (Manicure)


Bluer Than Blue Nail Art Design

Hi Guys! I just turned 24 last June 27.. As a gift for myself, I designed a nail art for my birthday!
I'm going give you a step by step procedure on how to achieve this Bluer Than Blue Nail Art!

Step 1

Color your fingernails alternately. The middle finger should me silver. To your pinky and index - warm blue and to your ring finger and thumb - neon blue.


Step 2

Make a  diagonal French Tip to your pinky and index using a neon blue Nail polish


Step 3

Make a warm blue dots to your diagonal French tip using your smaller dotting tool.


Step 4

Put a black 3D nail sticker to the lower part of the diagonal French tip.


Step 5
To your ring finger and thumb, put a white 3D Nail Art Sticker.


Step 6


Make 3 oblongs using a dotting tool and a silver nail polish to your thumb.


Step 7


Put a silver glaze to your ring finger and thumb.


Step 8


Get a dark blue and baby blue flower nail rhinestones and place it to your middle finger.

DONE!
:-)
You can now enjoy your Forever Blue Nail Art Manicure.
I hope to see you next time for the continuation of this blog. I'm going to create a pedicure inspired by this nail art. 

Bluer than blue nail art



No comments:

Post a Comment