Hi Girls! As I've promised, here is the continuation of my Bluer Than Blue Nail Art for Pedicure. I hope you'll enjoy this one too. Have fun!
I already did my nails at my right toes. So I;m going to show you a step by step procedure of this Bluer Than Blue Nail Art.
1) Start of with a clean toe nailwith base coat . 2) Apply a Neon Blue polish. 3) Then put a Silver polish diagonally going to your right. 4) Using a dotting tool, make a dots using a Warm Blue polish at the sides of the diagonal Silver polish.
5) Place a white flower Nail Art Decals or Sticker overlapping the silver polish. Then apply a Silver glitter all over your nail.
The Long Toe
1) Start witth a clean toe nail with base coat. 2) Apply a Warm Blue nail polish. 3) Using a dotting tool, make a small dots. 4) Place a 3D Nail Art Sticker or a water decal. it can be any deign as long as it's black.
1) Start with a clean nail with base coat. 2) Apply a Neon Blue polish. 3) Place a 3D nail art sticker or decals. It should be white. 4) Make a horizontal line using a silver polish.
5) Apply a Silver glitter.
1) Start with a clean toe nail with base coat. 2. Apply a Warm Blue polish. 3) Using your dotting tool, make dots all over the toenail. 4) Place a 3D Nail art sticker or decal. it should be black.
The Little Toe
1) Start with a clean toe nail with base coat. 2) Apply a Neon Blue Nail polish. 3) Place a white 3D Nail Art Sticker or decal and apply silver glitters afterwards.
Enjoy your Nail Art!