Monday, July 25, 2011

Simple White Flower Nail Art


I love my new LUCIDarlinng Fantastic nails by Etude House. I think it looks good as it is. Very elegant. it's perfect for any occasion. It's an eye catcher. Knowing myself, I knew that no matter how much pretty as it is, I 'm still gonna make a nail art to my perfectly polished nails.


As you can see on the picture above, my ring fingernails was already worn out.
---


I re-applied another coat.
---


I used a dotting tool and a platinum white nail polish to create petals.
---


I swept the wet nail polish towards the center to create a 3D effect
--- 


It should look like this.
---


Then I applied a top coat and a quick dry.
---


Then I added a yellow rhinestone at the center of the petals.
---

Now it's done. See, I told you.. It's really easy to do. It made my nails cuter.
I love the simplicity of it.



:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment