Friday, September 2, 2011

The Big Bad Wolf's Make Up


Hey godesses! I'm gonna show you the make up that I did for the pictures of my blog's header.


~o~0~o~

I already put some primer after I exfoliated. I also applied my Maybelline 8-in-1 BB Cream as my base.

I use a cream eye shadow and I applied it all over my lids.

For the next step, I used a very light purple and I applied in on the inner and center of my lid.

A darker shade of purple for the outer crease going to the center.

This is my favorite part.. I applied a black eyeshadow overlapping the darker shade of purple.
WAAAAAAAH! I love the effect!

I used the light purple again for the lower part of the eye..

I drew two wings on the outer part of the eye. This was inspired by the Egyptian Make Up.
Sooo gorgeous!

Who would forget about the falsies? Right? I love falsies..

~o~o~o~

Let's see the finished look!



~o~0~o~


~o~0~o~



Make Up that I used for this Blog:
Maybelline 8-in1 BB Cream
ELF Corrective Concealers
Ever Bilena Make-up Cake w/ Vitamin E #559
Ever Bilena Expressive Eyes 4 w/ UVA/UVB Protection
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick "Mauve"

~o~





No comments:

Post a Comment