Friday, November 4, 2011

First Ever Franken


Hello goddesses!
How's life? He he he, I'm so excited for our today's blog post because we're going to talk about my first franken polish.For those of you who doesn't know what that means, "Franken" is made out of two nail polish or IF you formulate your own nail polish color, that's FRANKEN.  

This is really something to be proud of because I made this. My friends in NAIL that ART likes it too!
I'm really glad that they were inspired by this. They also made their own franken hehehehe. Natalie made 4 franken after seeing this. She really made awesome frankens.

Couple of things I used:
Blush on (expired) - I ground it using some hard material. I used a nail polish bottle.

An empty bottle and a clear polish. On this pic, I already transfered my clear nail polish to the empty bottle. 

Basically, after you grind the make up, carefully put it to the bottle that has clear polish. Use a funnel for nail polish. If you don't have any, just make one using a paper. After that, shake it like your momma gave you! hahaha.  Anyway, you can use BB Balls to make it easier to shake.

Swatches!

I'm planning to make a franken collection and I'm gonna name it after Freddie Mercury.
This very first franken's name is base on Queen and David Bowie's song, UNDER PRESSURE.

..because I was really stressed out while doing this nail art. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it. That's why I'm happy after I finished it. i'm a happy biatch. 

:-)

I hope you like this post.

Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.


10 comments:

  1. came out so pretty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice shade! Awesome job :) Can't wait to see more shades from you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice colors :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    Have a great weekend

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is so pretty! That so cool that u used blush to make it! Now your nails and blush can match :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ CottonCandyINK - yes. it's really nice color.

    @ Aya - i'll be doing more of it. :D

    @ Sick by Trend - thank you for following. I followed back. :)

    @ Kirshten - i would love to match my nails and blush BUT the make up is already expired that's why I used it for franken. Hehehehe.

    @ Blaise - SORRY I HAD TO DELETE YOUR COMMENT BECAUSE ONLY FOLLOWERS ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THEIR LINK ON MY EFFIN' COMMENT BOX. GOT IT?

    ReplyDelete