Sunday, November 13, 2011

Etude House: LUCIDarling Sequins Diamond Silver Swatch


Hello goddesses!
How as your day? My day was freaking hot because of the sun. :( Anyway, I'm going to show you my favorite glitter polish. I like it because it has a Rainbow Effect.


I bought this cute nail polish for only Php 128.00 or $ 2.96. This is an imported brand but cheaper compared to OPI, China Glaze, Orly, etc..

Swatches:


I hope you like this product too. It kinda reminds me of CG's Shooting Star.

Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

5 comments:

  1. This polish is soooo pretty! I love the bottle shape. I just noticed you almost have 100 followers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kirshten - hehehehe yeah.. :) I'm planning to have a giveaway/contest. Mr. Wong from fab ur nails will sponsor my contest.

    @ CottonCandyINK - yeah.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ nail crazy - yep! bling bling hehe

    ReplyDelete