Saturday, August 27, 2011

WARNING: Don't use fake nails!


It really hurts..






What do you think?
---
--
-
Gotcha! Don't worry girls. Those pictures weren't real. Those are just special effects. This is actually for Halloween but I'm afraid coz by that time, my nails are longer for sure. To achieve this special effects, you must have a very short nails. My nails broke that's why I've been using fake nails since August 3. 


I love fake nails okay? Sorry for the stupid prank. Anyway, this is a Sadako Nail Art Design. I haven't seen anyone do this. Hahahahaa, I'l be the first one!


This are my real fingernails.. It's really short because they broke when I was doing the laundry.


I applied an eyelash glue all over the nail.


Then I put a small amount of cotton.


I reapplied the eyelash glue.


Then I put cotton again.


Last but not the least, I used a red lipstick to paint all over the cotton. This will make the nails scarier because it looks like you have no nails! Just like Sadako. 


:-)
I hope you enjoyed it.

2 comments: