Sunday, August 21, 2011

Long Time No Blog..


Yehey! After 17 days, I'm going to update my blog finally! I've been busy and my card reader was acting up. We bought a new reader but the laptop won't recognize it. 

We really have very hectic schedule this August because of the hearings, meetings, public service and other things concerning Attorney's profession. I'm his legal assistant. That's why wherever he goes, I go. 

On the second week of August, we went to Marikina Sports Center for the Caravan. There are doctors, dentists and lawyers who came to give free service for those people who are in need.

IBP Rizal
Atty. Victor F. Bernabe Jr. and company..

 So many people went to the event because of the FREE services that they can get.

The IBP Lawyers
These people accommodate all kinds of people.

Unlike the INC Lawyers, they just went there to eat crackers while gossiping with other INC members. There are 3 INC Lawyers but they only accommodated 1. So, 3 heads are better than one??? Does it have to be 3 lawyers for 1 client? Sounds stupid to me.
Look at those /|\ 4 0 12 $ 3 at the other table.. Pigging out. NOM NOM NOM.
 When they arrive, they ate.. When they ate, they went home.

 Hello! Looking haggard. I was tired that day but thanks to some energy drink they gave us... My eyes were popping out. I looked like a serial killer.

 I'm so proud of Atty. Victor F. Bernabe
"To give a genuine public service, you must add something that cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."

.....
Spot me!


Hehe! :-)



1 comment:

  1. That is so great offering free help to people that need it!
    You don't look like a serial killer in the pic of you at all, you looked very pretty
    :)

    ReplyDelete