Happy 2012 fellow bloggers!!!
I just wanna share with you my New Year's Resolution. I know that most people can't keep up on their resolutions coz it's really hard! Anyway, this is my first time doing a list of what I must do this year. I've been bad last year and I wanna change for the better and because I love my hubby..
- Lose Weight - I already mentioned earlier on my previous blog post that I was 118 lbs and then I gained weight when I got pregnant. I became 148 lbs. It's really hard becoming overweight for my 5 ft 2 inches height. I don't feel good about myself. I'm insecure about how I look. :( I really feel ugly because I look old for my age. I'm starting to eat healthy foods and I exercise. :D
- Be patient - I lack patience. I easily get angry at someone, things and situations. My hubby gets upset always because of this. I love him so much but I've been selfish. He's really old. I should understand why he's slow and sometimes weak, why he constantly forget things, why he's grumpy, why he have to make me read (docs, newspaper, books etc) for him, so on and so forth...
- Manage my anger - This is because of what I mentioned in number 2. I will try my best not to get angry easily. My hubby said I should sing a happy song if I started to feel like I'm going to turn into Hulk. What should I sing???
- Stop getting into trouble - Last year, I had a fight with one of my relative because of the things she said about me. I should have ignored it but I fought back. Sigh... I will avoid those kinds of problem. If it's inevitable, I will just ignore. Besides, I know myself better than they do.
- Think before giving a comment - Last year, I really spoke my mind. I'm happy that my personal friends and I are very open with each other. It sucks that some people online are very judgmental. I had bad experiences with them. This 2012, I will think twice before I give a comment or IF I should give a comment.
- Beware of some people I met online - There's a girl on facebook that is bitching on me. Here in the Philippines we call it "tinatarayan". I could tell by the way she reacts on everything I say. I mean, she's making a mountain out of a hill. Others won't notice it but her bitching frenzy is obvious to me since she addresses me. There are group of girls that told me to beware of her because she's a swindler. I don't care about that. I actually feel sorry for that person because she has to scam and victimize people in order for her to earn money. I could care less about her criminal life but what hurts me is that she doesn't know me personally to treat me like crap. So, from this moment until the end of days....I will avoid her (and girls of her kind)!
- Take good care of Daddy (Hubby) - As I've said he's old and he's fat. He's not healthy because of the food we ate last year. We like rice soooo much! Rice is healthy but too much of it is very dangerous because it has sugar. My hubby's Family Medical History is scary. They have diabetes, highblood, enlargement of the heart and eczema. His cousin died to his sleep last year. He just stopped breathing. I don't want my hubby to end up like that. That's why this year we are going VEGAN! Go veggies! I hate vegetables but I love my husband.. I will eat healthy with him.
- Save money - I won't buy unnecessary things anymore. I learned that a person's social status cannot be measured by the things he/she have! ( Again, there are girls who think that they have the better life because of their nail polish collection... Isn't it ridiculous? ) I know people that are in debt because of their caprices. It's okay if you have the budget for it. ;-) I will save money for more important things! I promise to buy nail polishes only if I needed to.
- Make over - I'm tired of my look! I've been pulling this off since 2009. I'm so outdated. Haha! My hair is too long so I'm going to cut it and donate it to "Locks of Love". I will research on how to mix and match my clothes. I don't really like to follow the latest trends that's why I'm going to enhance my personal style with the help of my fashionista friends!
- Go to Church - This is really important.
- Refrain from drinking sodas! Drink tea instead! - This is the hardest resolution on my list. I like Mountain Dew. It's my favorite soda of all time. Talking about it right now reminds me of how it tastes. Waaaaah! This is crazy. I like tea too BUT Mountain Dew is the best. :( Anyway, I want to live longer and I want to remove all the toxins inside my body. I will drink tea from now on. *cross fingers. :D