Thursday, December 1, 2011

To My Vampire Friend


Hello goddesses!
Today's post is dedicated to my friend Dan of Romania. He's my online-nail art friend. He also friends with other nail art artists and we are all fond of him. Although he keep his identity secret. I'm starting to suspect that he is Count Dracula. :))

Just my imaginations..


 I'm so proud of him because not all boys appreciate nail art. He told me last night that his girlfriend is very supportive of his craft. They sometimes make a matching nail art. So romantic!

The following are Dan's creations.



What do you think about Dan's nail art?

I hope you love it too.

Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment..

8 comments:

  1. SHE REALLY DO A GREATV JOBS
    GREAT NAIL ART
    I LOVE THE LAST ONE MORE HIT BLACK AND WHITE WOW

    BY/ CUTENAILS-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ baassoma abel - Dan is a male but thanks anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my boyfriend is like your friend... i think your friend is sooooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love then all! Dan is suuuuch a great nail artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ shoma_domba - yeah.. he's sweet.

    @ Kirshten - whoa.. you know him too? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. three cheers for Dan!!! hep hep hooray!!!
    it takes a lot of guts in a man to admit that he loves nail polishes and nail art....
    I love you Dan for being true to what you feel and what makes you happy... Good work Pam...

    ReplyDelete