Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award


Kirshten from KK Nails nominated me for this award! Thanks so much my friend! :D

Ok, so here are the rules you must follow after receiving this award..
1. Link back the person who gave you this award.
2. Complete the form below.
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
4. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

Form:
1. Name your favorite song.
I love this song. It brightens up my day. :D

2. Name your favorite dessert.
Halo-halo!

3. What ticks me off:
When...
- someone's yelling at me.
- other people keep changing their minds.
- someone's bitching for no reason.

4. When I'm upset I...
talk about it with the person that made me upset.

5. What's your favorite pet..
My favorite pet is Bert. He died.

6. Black or White?
- Black (coz it's elegant)

7. Biggest fear..
- Drowning or burning..

8. Everyday attitude..
- Normal.

9. What is perfection?
- I'm sorry but I don't believe in perfection. :)

10. Guilty pleasure
-Expensive nail polishes..

7 Facts

1. I'm obsessed with MATT DAMON!
2. I'm on a diet plan right now.
3. I love watching movies (local and international)
4. I love youtube videos
5. I don't wear pants! I only wear dresses.
6. I want to become an actress.
7. I like to travel around the globe!

10 Bloggers to receive this award:

Thank you so much! I hope you'll find time to share this award too. 

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your award! lovely answers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! Your blog is cool, so I am following you <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You´ve a cool blog, i love it!! Now i´m follower.
    I invite you to visit my blog, i hope you enjoy it, and if you like it you can be follower too.
    xxxx from Spain :D
    http://janakitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete